Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Weekend 2014

We stayed on town for the holiday weekend. We went swimming on friday. We could swim all day everyday! The rest of the time was spent together playing board games and doing projects around the house. 
Yep, it's HOT!!!

This kid works up quit an appetite while swimming!


Her dad was kind enough to let her use his hat!


My little surfer!


She loved hanging with her dad. 


I asked goose to take a picture with me-just one! He told me "No." So, I told him NOT to take a picture with me! He thinks it's the funniest thing in the world..reverse physiology is awesome at his age!!


So I did get a picture with my goosearelie!





This little one started pulling up onto things. 

It makes it a little difficult when those things move!


We played lots of board games!


Uno Moo. 



Crazy lovable boys.  



This girl is a magnet for flip-flops! I had to move my basket of shoes because it's the first thing she goes for! 


Sprinklers came on while Jer was out putting up the tramp. We took full advantage and ran through them to cool off! 






It was so stinking hot over the weekend. We went swimming again on monday! Thank goodness for the pool!

Logan got brave enough to jump into the deep end. 


And was a shark in the shallow end. Lacey thinks he is hilarious!


Loving the alligator noodle. 


No fear!





No comments: