Saturday, September 6, 2014

San diego Triathlon Classic!

I ran the San Diego Triathlon CLassic this weekend. I love triathlons and this course is beautiful!

Open water swim in San Diego Bay. 



Little light headed from not training at ALL for a triathlon. 


The bike ride goes out to Point Loma the light house. There is a pretty nasty hill to climb, but the view is beautiful. 


The run course wasn't too bed either. My legs were absolute jello the first mile!! 


I LOVE this picture of my loyal supports out there with me!


I don't know where I would be without them. 


Especially this man, he signed me up knowing what he was signing himself up for!! Thanks Jer for knowing me better then I know myself. I loved every minute of doing the race. It was just the break I needed!


And not to mention that I tool first in my category. Just icing on the cake if you ask me!!


Some pretty cool medals. 


No comments: