Monday, September 15, 2014

Memory Monday

Bed time is not only for children, but for Leah's animals too!

Leah is learning how to do her own ponytail. Not too shabby. 


The latest with the laundry basket. 


We built a rocket ship and his animals had to come!



A little obsessed with stickers lately. A bad case of sticker-pox right here. 


That spread to mom. 


Making good use of our Costco boxes!


T.R.O.U.B.L.E



 Getting in the holiday spirit. 

I love finding these little treasure in my bed at night! 



My mom hates when you paint your toenails black, purple, or blue because it looks like you smashed them in a door. With all my running this is what my toes look like, so purple it is to camofluge the smashed toes!

It's still really hot! If I don't get my butt out of bed in the morning I get to sweat to death during my run! 




This little stud has been the best helper in the mornings! He makes his and Leah's sack lunch, makes himself a bowl of cereal, and gets their bikes ready to go. It really helps in the craziness of the morning
rush!



Catching him in the act!



No comments: