Sunday, September 28, 2014

33 Years Young!

Sunday Birthday's Suck!! Luckily Jer and I were able to squeeze in a mini birthday lunch on Saturday. Dates like this are few and far between for us so it must always be documented! 

We went to Olive Garden because Jer thought that I really liked it. I don't mind the food I just really like that they have wheat pasta. Funny thing is, I didn't even get pasta! Next time Molten Lava Cake instead:) 

I woke up to these chuckle heads wanted to open presents! 



I love home made cards!! They mean so much to me!



Leah is a little artist and loves projects like this and it shows. 




Jer made kabobs and sweet potatoes for dinner and some birthday brownies. 

He tried to make upside down brownies...it didn't really work in his favor. 


It's the thought that counts.


It still was super yummy!! The kids sang happy Birthday to me and I had plenty of help blowing out the candles!



I wanted a picture with all my kids for my birthday. 



There always has to be a crazy face one!!


Shelly sent me this from home. It makes me happy to be remembered!




No comments: