Sunday, September 14, 2014

A bunch of Nothing!

I promised Leah I would do my exercise video with her this Saturday. I wasn't thrilled about doing it after running 20 miles, but a promise is a promise!

I love that all my kids wanted to join in -even Miss lulu bean!


I like to say I just sat back and watched, but Leah knows better and would ask "why aren't you doing it mom". I definitely got my exercise in!


She thinks she is so big standing up in her crib. She was in there just yelling till we came in!


These two play so good! She loves to follow goose around and he loves that she chases him back and forth. She also thinks he is hilarious. 


"Yook mom" 


Bunch of cone heads around here. 


Her little legs were too sticky to go down the slide. She really thinks she is just one of the big kids and loved watching all of them at the park. 


Loves soccer, but loves his 5 minutes at the park when he gets done!


This kid and his bubbles. 


Hired my own mexican to paint the fence!! He went to town with his new paint zoom! Worth every penny!!


FOr the life of his he can't figure out the sun visor in the car. This is try number 15. It frustrates him to no end especially since he has one in his work car!!


Love this kids imagination. He spent hours making this space ship! 



Leah helped out, but it had to be Landon's way!



Goose made some "noculers" 


Testing out mommy's glasses. 


Leah wanted to try!



My bed was invaded this morning! 


Miss Busy is too busy to look at the camera!







No comments: