Friday, September 5, 2014

San Diego.

Labor Day Morning my Jer asked what I was doing this weekend. I told him I had no plans! He then informed me he had signed me up for a triathlon in San Diego. I was super excited. I have been training for this dumb marathon and was super excited to focus on something else for a little bit. Jer had enough points to get a free night stay at the Hilton from his time in DC. So, we got out of the heat and headed to San Diego for the weekend. 

Don't worry the boarder is safe. WE always joke that we could have bags of drugs in our car, but they never stop us. This time we had some evidence from one of Jer's cases, that happened to be drugs, on the front seat-in plain view, and they still didn't stop us! It's a good thing we are honest people!!

My pretty on the drive over the hill. 


They were content as could be throwing rock into the ocean. 


Checking out the bridge. 



She thinks her siblings are hilarious!


My and my handsome hubby. Leah loves to take pictures when she gets the chance. 


But while she was taking the picture, Goose fell off the curb-SHOCKER! What would a trip be without Goose getting hurt. 




The love to explore anything and everything. 


She is so stinking busy. 


We spent the afternoon at the Beach. I am not a huge fan of the Beach. I think it is the clean freak in my that can't stand the sand everywhere. The kids could care less and love it here, so we will continue to go to the beach.






The per ma wedgie.




She only tried the sand once, but she loved to play in it. 


Oh what a mess!



No comments: