Friday, August 29, 2014

T.G.I.F

This week has been really long!! I think it's the high from being in Utah and having stuff to do to the low of being back here in the HEAT!! I've felt a little trapped in the house between Lacey's naps and the kids half day at school. Hopefully it starts to cool down and we can get outside a little more. 

My little wranglers showing school pride!


We set up shooting practice inside to keep us busy. 






S




A friend invited us to ricochet and we gladly went to burn some energy!



She loves her lulu!



Landon started soccer practice and had it three times this week. It was at the park behind our house so we all joined him. 




We road our bikes over. NO picture of the Lilos and dad they were too fast!




Even Goose I was really surprised he made it all the way. He even wanted to ride it home, but it was dark and he is a little bit slow!

Loves the swings. 


 Love it even more with the big sister there to entertain. 


Friday we played chopped with playdough. This is them waiting for me to decide who got chopped. 

The winner- Leah. 


THey also helped me make some butternut squash muffins. 


Sent him for a red-box and this is what he came back with-a sun hat and watermelon. We might live to close to the boarder. 


Thanks goodness the weekend is here and I can some relief with Jer being home. 




No comments: