Saturday, June 14, 2014

Split heads, dumpster kitty, and mexican parties!

Goose split his head open falling off my bed. I felt so bad. I never want my kids to get hurt, but I get grumpy when they so after I have told them time and time again to stop. I was mad at first because I am always telling him not to jump and be crazy on my bed. He kept telling me "it hurt really bad mom" I was giving him loves and asking him where he hit. He pointed to the back of his head. His hair was long in the back so I didn't really see anything at first glance. As I was laying him on my pillow I asked if he hit his eye because there was blood on it, then I realized it was the back of his head that was bleeding. I felt so bad for the poor little guy and felt even worse for being a little grumpy with him. It didn't bleed that bad but I called Jer for a second opinion. He got home and we ended up shaving the back of his head so we could really see the damage. After much debate we decided not to take the trip to the ER wait 5 hours and pay 500+ dollars to have them super glue it. Sadly it hasn't slowed him down at all! It looks pretty good and I think we made the right call not going to the ER. 


Jer found a kitten under a dumpster and brought it home for the kids to play with for the afternoon. Leah was it heaven. I had to run some errands so we put it in the shower till the kids got home. 

I had to put Lacey down and told them we could get it out when I was all done. Leah couldn't wait and joined "Poofy" in the shower. 

When they first got home. 

Leah played with it all afternoon. She kept saying she was "training" it. I'm allergic so we will never have a cat! Part of me is a little sad because Leah loved every minute of having this little guy in our house. 


Our friends had a party. They go all out here in the valley, I'm pretty sure it's a cultural thing! The decorations were everywhere, they had two pinata's, 3 cakes,  and games and prizes galore! 

They sing a song and that's the length of your turn. They all come home singing "dale, dale, dale" That's the only part they remember. 

Leah taking a swing. 

My little pot belly pig, not so sure about the pinata thing. 


When it broke open Leah's bag wasn't doing it, so she grabbed one of the cones and started shoveling it in! Pretty smart and resourceful little fart!


Landon was one of the few that wanted to take a swing at the second pinata. 





They had a snow cone machine. Lacey was loving Dads! She would cry every time he would pull it away!


My kids could be found on the water slide, even though the water was FREEZING. I really need to get one of these!




Even though his lip were purple, he was shivering, and freezing his little bum off-he didn't want to get out!






No comments: