Monday, June 23, 2014

Memory Monday!

Goose checking himself out in the bumper! I love my kids in their dads hat!

Goose always says "Landon you help me wif dis dame?!" It makes the sharing of the phone wasier

She loves to hang upside down. 


My little Laundry Helper. 


Dad gave the kids some fun-dip. I don't care how hot it is, fun-dip STAYS outside!!


The sticks were a hit! 


Yep he has it in there sideways and you can barley tell. He has a Stuart mouth for sure!!


"Mom, take a picture with me and lulu" ALL the time!



So, Goose needs one too!

And, so does Landon. I got a kick out of this every time. 

Leah taking some time to read book with Logan. I love it when they actually play nice!!



Leah and the Goose helped me clean in anticipation of Brecken coming. 



Nothing like some therapy with the hose!






No comments: