Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jer turns 33!

Jer had his 33rd birthday! If it were up to him we would all just forget about his birthday, but it's not up to him. He had to leave super early for firearms so the celebrating happened when he got home. The kids were super excited about his birthday. They told their friends when I dropped them off at school, and when I picked them up! When they got home we made a birthday banner. I didn't spell Birthday because they wanted to make the same amount of "block letters" 

They hid and when Jer came in the door they jumped out and yelled "Happy Birthday" and the did the normal swarm of "daddy's home". It was all about dad and his day!


I kept it really low key-beacsue that's Jer requested. I did make his favorite cake though!! Happy Birthday Love!!



No comments: