Monday, June 2, 2014

Memory Monday.

Logan wanted his shoes on his hands. He sat and touched his face, this is the result-dirty gross face!

We visited daddy at work. Logan was a fan of the elevator and that he didn't have to fight Landon or Leah to push the button. 


Lacey checking out the kids lunch! She is so busy and curious now!



Leah is almost done with dance. I love when I dont' have the other kids and I get to sit in the classroom and watch her. 



Crazy Boys! I love having friends over for Landon. I don't see him because they are off on adventures!!



"Dad, lets have a head fight". No ones going to win against that block head! They do this all the time too!


Leah wanted to let her Barbi take a bath. She sat and shampoo/conditioned her hair for a good hour. Love this little girl of mine!



No comments: