Monday, June 9, 2014

Memory Monday!

I get up before the kids to get my exercises done. I make my shake the night before to be as quiet as possible. I found this the other morning! Nothing like starting the day off right!

This girl loves her toes. I don't remember any of my other kids bending like this to eat their feet! It makes my hips hurt!


Love my kids in dads hat! Especially when they put on a show with it!



"You who, big summer blow out!"(Think frozen)


Mini Jeremy

The tramp, ice cream, and friends - doesn't get much better. 

Bed crashers!


Leah doing the catwalk in my high heels!


Fishing. 





My little helper in the kitchen!


Ned Nibbler. Dinner is cleaned up, dishes done, and everyone is finished, but Landon. This is normal at our house. If he would just take a real bit already!!!



Rarely do I get these cuddles. Long enough to even take a picture!


Letting the boys hair get a little longer. Dad has fun with the styling!


Had a Birthday Party for some of our good friends Tyler and Matthew. Landon and Leah front and center for the cake!


Loving the pool. Good thing, it's already 110 degrees!!!



Leah doing "what ducks do" and Landon working on his pencil dive. 




This is one of the cute masks from the party!


With his hair long he has some blond steaks.  People ask if I dye his hair. 


I do style it, but this goof ball likes to sit and run his finger through it!








No comments: