Saturday, May 31, 2014

Weekends!

We watched a Bill Nigh the Science guy and he made the bottle tornado. So, we made our own and then had races with them!




We headed over to the base in the afternoon to the pool. I'm pretty sure this is where we are going to spend the summer!


I can't get him to take a serious picture!


This kid is fearless. The older boys were doing cannonballs off the highdive. He waited his turn and then did a full on cannonball, and kept doing them! Keeping right up with the big boys!


She loves this rock wall. She has always been a good climber so this doesn't surprise me!


A pool loving bean!




Down the big slide..it's the one the older boys were doing!


She scream all the way down! I love it!!


Proof that I was there!


Rio 2 was playing so we headed to the theater from swimming. 


After we spent the rest of the evening on the swings enjoying the evening together!





No comments: