Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rolling...

Lulu bean has figured out how to roll. 

It's still only to her left side. 

She gets to this point and sometimes gets stuck on her arm. It's hard rolling over the chubs:)


She has a good support group through the process. 


Sometimes a little too helpful!



But she makes it!


And is pretty proud of herself. 


This face only lasts for about a minute and then she realizes she's on her belly. 



And it quickly turns to this.

 It's becoming a problem at night. She rolls on her tummy and gets made in the middle of the night. It's a slight problem that we are working on. She can't seem to get the rolling back thing down, but we are making progress. I make her cry in out most of the time till she eventually rolls back on over. Leah hates when I let her sit and cry on her belly. She will tell me "I think she's done mom".  Leah doesn't like when I tell her that lulu needs to figure it out. I love that she loves her sister. 




No comments: