Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014.

Mother's Day was not 100% how I expected, but it was a good day. I wanted to sleep in since Jer didn't have meeting. That plan was thrown out the window when Leah came in at 5, Logan came in at 6:15(way too early) and lulu decided to wake up shortly after that. So Jer laid with the goose to get him back to sleep so he wasn't grumpy the rest of the day and I got to hang out with this little terd.


Jer was the first to send me a Mother's day Text!

I did get breakfast in bed. 


This is usually who I get to share my pancake with. Even if Jer makes him one, he always want mine!


We hung out after Church. The kids wanted to do my hair. I wanted a picture with all 4 of them. This is how it went. 

I didn't realize Goose had the spray bottle so this is me telling him not to spray my hair and look at the Camera. 


This is after he sprayed me- even though I told him not too!


Landon went and grabbed the other bottle. 
Leah's telling him not too in this one.

Yep, they still went ahead and sprayed my down!


Maybe next time...


Leah made me some Mother's day cards. 



This is what Leah and Landon made at school for me. 



The rest of the day was spent playing some baseball out in the yard. 

Lulu enjoying the game.


He loves to play.


He wants to be big, and he's actually pretty good. 


Leah didn't want to play. She enjoyed to swings. Yes, her maxi skirt is a cape.


When goose would hit the ball we would yell "run and touch the base".  He would run around and literally touch the base with his hands. 


The whined up.


For some reason I love this picture. 


Her and her "things"


Happy Mother's Day!!







No comments: