Saturday, May 17, 2014

Girls Night!

I got a night with just my girls. It was so fun and I really enjoyed the time I got to spend one-on-one with Leah. She loves having Lulu there, which in the past I've had the goose. So the whole night was just quality time with my sweethearts. Leah made all the plans, she loves being able to pick and plan what we do on our "mini dates" We started the evening by eating at Applebee's. We came home and Leah got to shower without being rushed. I put lulu down and Leah and I watched Frozen in my bed. Leah got to sleep in my bed with me, which is something I loved doing when my dad was out of town growing up. In the morning we did our exercises together and did pedicures. Time well spent!! 

Lacey is not so sure about the selfies!



We were going to paint Lacey's, but she's just too busy. This is Leah showing her what flowers she was going to put on her toes. 



Blowing them dry. 


Just hanging out with the girls!



No comments: