Monday, May 19, 2014

Memory Monday.

She takes forever to get her homework done. One of the many reasons I love her sooo much!


A least his pants are around one foot. He usually has to strip completely naked from the waist down to pee. 

Landon made X's all around the front lawn so people wouldn't walk on it. 



Leah's house for me. I love how she makes hearts. 


Oh the spoons. These two will dig through every drawer to find the coveted white spoons. We even got them character spoons for Christmas thinking it would solve the problem-nope! They still go on a quest for the big white spoons!!


Stickers are a love/hate relationship for me. I love when the kids use them for projects and pictures. I hate them when they use them to decorate my house!


Officer Friendly here! This kid could probably name most of the kids in the school-he for sure knows all the teachers! When I drop him off and school in the morning and when I sit with him to eat lunch he is always yelling "hi Miguel, hi Mark Anthony, hi parker"...you get the idea. I love that he is so social and super friendly at school. He seems to be one of the teachers favorite too! 


Lulu sitting big in the stroller instead of in her Car seat. She loved being able see everything on the morning walk. 


Wouldn't look at me, too much to see!


The kids doing some exercise! Trying to burn some energy without killing them from being stuck inside because it's already 109 degrees outside!!!!


Tried some squash on Saturday and LOVED it. 









No comments: