Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend.

We had a nice relaxing weekend full of swimming. Jer took the 3 older kids over to the Navy base on Saturday to swim since the slide is finally open. My kids are pretty daring when in some to stuff like this, or maybe they are just like their dad and love the thrill of it! 


Landon went off the high dive several times. Several people commented how brave he was! 


Pretty daring.


Goose just putting around in his lifejacket. Not a huge fan of the slide, but loves the water!


They had so much fun that we all went back on Monday. 

Got back from my run to this bunch on my bed waiting to go to the pool!


"just keep swimming" 


Still loving the high-dive. 
Jer taking his turn on the high-dive. 
  

We brought some water guns that the goose played with the whole time. I did get him to go down the slide with me a couple times! But he was content right here on the ramp. 


There is a basketball hoop in the water. It's a little too deep for the kids to really play, but floating on the ball works too-right??


They have a rock wall. This is about as far as all of us got. Once I got my butt out of the water I would fall in-gravity sucks!


Lulu is a pool loving bean!


The twisty slide. 
Leah's face looks like she hates it, but he screams and laughing said otherwise. 
  



The pool was cold, but when it's a 108 degrees not even lulu cared!


Enjoying every minute of it!



No comments: