Friday, October 24, 2014

Trunk-or-Treat 2014

 The annual Trunk-or-Treat! We always have such a good time! 
Just finished with Leah's make-up and she wiped her face. 


My Spider Witch. 



Goose wanted to be a pumpkin, but switched to Ninja Last minute. 


The other Ninja!


Fun to have them go as the same thing. 


Jer was Tom Hanks from cast away, Lacey was "Wilson" and I was the FedEx box. 
(This was our 50th picture)

Most of them looked like this. 
It sucks to have a tall husband sometimes:) 


One of the castaway and his ball. 



Ready to go!





I lost my other two trunk-or-treating. 



Lulu helped dad pass out the candy by the car. 


We had some dinner and then headed to the games. 







They shut things down around 8, but the DJ was still going strong. WE took full advantage and danced the rest of the night away... 



Trying to get a picture of the boys dancing. 


This is Goose when I told him not to smile for the picture. 


I love to dance! Lulu was loving shaking her thing out on the floor with me!




Break dancing.


Leah getting her groove on. 



 She was my little partier!! 



No comments: