Monday, October 13, 2014

Memory Monday!

She is the best big sister! She loves to entertain lulu!

Fresh from the tub in her turban towel. 


My Monday cleaning helper!


Finally getting nice to eat outside. Till daylight saving and then it's too dark by the time Jer gets home. 


On their rocket ship. 


He got the biggest kick out of sticking the balloon in his shirt. 



Jer has been cursing the valley for many reasons since we moved here. One of them being the Pringles. For some reason they are always crumbs when we open them. Then I watched the kids get in the pantry and knock them off the shelve, I have to admit I've knocked them off the shelve a time or two, or had the kids drop them several times bringing them to the table. I had to laugh because this is not a valley thing(for once) this is a Nielsen thing. Jer and I both got a kick out of it when we figured why half our cans look like this!

My friend picks my kids up from school, but they ride their bikes to school. This is Jers circus act that solves that problem by bringing them home. Pretty impressive if you ask me. 


Loving that it's nice to be at the park. 


She is a Monkey and loves to be on top of the playset. It scares me to death!


Still hates shoes!



The only problem with doing chalk outside...


Is lulu likes to sit on it! 


Ask and ye shall receive! I made a comment that the carpets in the front room needed to be cleaned, the next day my awesome hubby was on it!!


She is so much trouble right now! 


Can't keep her off the thing. This is where she was for most of family movie night! 


Goose is becoming quite the artist. I think it's all the time he spends in the shower:) 

Caught some lizards while doing some yard work. 


Checking out the blue belly. 


One kept biting Landon's finger. 


Enjoying a flutter fly that Leah got for her birthday. It hover over her hand. 






No comments: