Monday, October 20, 2014

Memory Monday.

With the kids at school and Lacey asleep it's just me and the goose out on the tramp. 



Leah and Logan playing nice! It's happening more often, but still must be documented. 

Naughty little turd colored all over his legs while we were doing homework. He even had his own homework book! I was not happy to say the least!


He loves peanut butter and chocolate chips-just like his mamma!


Who can blow it up the fastest. Just makes me lightheaded watching!


We had a dog wonder into our yard the other night. Super friendly! The kids fed him, played with him, and even named him "enchilada" We live way to close to the boarder!!


Friday night selfie with these ragamuffins. Doing a sad face because Logan was pouting when I asked him to take it. 


Silly face.


I got one cute one! Love this bunch!


She thinks her brother is pretty funny. 


He get it spinning and when she would touch it he's yell, "aaahhhh" 


Playing drums on the food storage. 

You can only hit the big ones!


It was interesting going through our food storage. We have had quite a few things experire. As we looked at it I realized how far I have come in my cooking. We used to go to canned or frozen food for our staple meals. That's not the case anymore. I love to cook and use a lot of fresh ingredients. It's funny to reflect on the different stages of life and how grateful I am for where we are now!

No comments: