Saturday, April 19, 2014

St. George!!

I don't see my kids when cousins are around- I LOVE IT. Otherwise they are bugging me or fighting with each other. 

These two painting nails. 


The obsessions with the Ipad. 


The two naughty two year olds together. 



"best buds" 


Jer getting some time in with lulu!


The three of us were putting babies down while the others went frog hunting. It was nice to have some sister time. 

Surprise. (I obviously need some practice with the selfies)


Duck face!


We really could be triplets!


The little's doing what they do best, getting dirty. 


Finding the "white ones" to blow. 


Playing a new game, mountain cricket, the Terry's taught us. Melissa and I were on a team together and took on some of the boys! SO fun!


Lulu Loving the park. 


My amazing sister Jen took these shots of Goose at the park!


Oops!

Love it!




No comments: