Sunday, April 6, 2014

Conference.

Conference always seems to come right around the time that I need it most. I have been struggling a little lately and I feel like there were several talks that I needed to hear. I love the spirit that comes with watching conference and the guidance and love that I feel from the leaders of our Church. And, its always nice to have the weekend to lounge and be together as a family. 


We made a memory game with the Apostles on them. The kids sat and quizzed each other to see who they knew. 

We missed the first hour on Saturday because we were at Landon's soccer game. Jer and I will just have to watch it later on the internet or read it in the Ensign. 

Leah had a tea party as we were watching the second session on Saturday. 


These were the best purchase! The boys sat quietly and played for most of conference. 


The kids worked on a booklet that had conference fun in it. Jer and I learned a thing or two about the apostles also. I forget how sponge like my kids are soaking up all the little things.



Goose sat and played a basketball game in dad's lap and buried most the legos in the blanket. Luckily he took a nap for the second session on Sunday. He is probably the hardest one to keep entertained! Lulu was a sweetheart and slept for both morning and afternoon sessions. 


The kids hard at work building Legos. I have to admit that I love to build with Legos too!




No comments: