Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas Break.

I had a bit of a head cold for the break so I was not functioning 100% it didn't help that Jer had no time off this week. We tried to make the most of it. 

Lacey Playing with the filters on my phone. 


You wouldn't know theres a BIG screen TV in the room. Instead they insist on watching the iPad. 


Loving the  Karaoke machine.  



Lazer Tag was one of the favorite gifts. They woke up and went right too it. I love it too because no one gets shot in the eye or face. 


Taking Jer back to his childhood with his Sega! 



She loves making stuff for us in her new little kitchen. 


I won a massage chair and it is absolutely heavenly! 


Visited the library several times for some new book. I love that Landon, Leah and Logan love reading! It is not something that I enjoy so it makes my heart happy that they enjoy it. 



I caved and took them to the sweet frog! Your ice cream is measured by the ounce and with my kids candy obsession we paid for it! They thought I was the best mom ever so I gladly take it(But we won't be going back anytime soon!) 



I sat back and let them sit and talk "what ifs" and "remember this/that" They giggled and ate ice cream peacefully. I love these little moments where life slows down and I get to enjoy my kids! 




We met the Hymas at the Marine corps museum and it was like my kids have never been. I love getting out with friends! It makes it so much more enjoyable for me and my kids. 



We even went on a date! My little babysitter was kind enough to take on all 7 kids! I think it was nice for her beaches they entertained each other for the 2 hours we are gone. I really enjoyed getting out with Jer and friends. I needed some adult time after this christmas break. 



No comments: