Friday, December 23, 2016

Arlington National Cemetery and Iwo Jima Memorial.

Took the kids to Arlington National Cemetery. They enjoyed the changing of the guard and we got to see it twice while we were there. 


The Arlington Ampatheather 







It was so cool to see the rows and rows do headstones lined with wreathes. 




Headed over the the Lee mansion. The funnest part for the kids, finding a mouse. I keep telling myself that they will look back and appreciate this, but for now they are just bing drug around! 




Headed to Iwo Jima after. Its a memorial and at the base is a huge park to play at, this was more up the kids ally of fun things to do! 



The bell tower. 





This is what I get when I ask him to strike a pose! Love that he makes me laugh daily...he might not love some of the pictures that get into the blog!


No comments: