Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016!

IT was a super relaxing Christmas eve. We opened our 24th gifts, made gingerbread houses, baked cookies for Santa and wrote notes to Santa. We finished the evening at the Anderson's for appetizers and Elf (didn't take one picture, just enjoyed company and let the kids play). 







Notes to and from Santa. 


The stockings! 



I told them not to wake up before 8, but they were all in my room at 7:30 ready to go!! 




I love the excitement of opening gifts! 


Logan opened his marble track and screamed "yay giant popping paper" since it was still covered in bubble wrap. Not a hard one to please. 


Landon was on a mission to find every gift under the tree that was his! He was also the first to open all his...shocker! I think we are going to have a little more order next year when it comes to opening gifts! 


Lacey was the slowest to get through her gift. She would actually play with the ones that she opened before moving to the next. 


To say they are spoiled is an understatement!!! 








Using my selfie stick with her new play phone. 


Merry Christmas! 




Although the day was crazy I truly enjoyed attending church and remembering the true meaning of Christmas. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for the gift of my little family. 

No comments: