Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Front Porch Project.

It’s a strange mix of normalcy and emergency that we are all feeling right now. I wonder everyday if I’m under- or overreacting to this pandemic, or possibly both at the same time. I just know I’m grateful for these crazies that I get to be quarantined with. We’ve spent a little more time playing board games, taking walks, watching movies, baking goodies, having tea parties, having a little more screen time then we should, and having to be a little more creative with our day-to-day schedules. More than that we are learning to be a little more patient, loving more intently, building our faith, cherishing our relationships and friendships, finding joy in the simple things, slowing our pace, praying with more purpose, and finding peace in a time of worry and uncertainty. I’m looking forward to the day where we can give hugs and hangout with friends again! For now I’m enjoying this extra time making memories with the people I love most!!















No comments: