Monday, April 27, 2015

Memory Monday.

Jer has been out of town and as crazy as it is to be staying with Melissa I'm sure grateful to be here in his absents! Although my kids still might get a little neglected in all the chaos of everything! This picture was taken around noon when I picked up the kids from school. I had yet to shower her, pull her hair back, or clean the NUGO bar off her face. Some days I feel like I have it all together...this was not one of them. 



Leah found some rocks that she was adamant that we bring them home. When I squashed that idea she resorted to burying them so she could play with them next week at Logans practice. My favorite thing about it all is that she roped some other little girls on the playground to help dig the hole, as long as they didn't touch the rocks!


We enjoyed a beautiful day a rocket park! Hard to believe there was snow last week. 


Leah and Landon came up from the neighbors back yard saying "those walnuts down there taste awful". I asked her to go get me one and this is what she brought me, a peach pit! No wonder it tasted awful!!


This happened the day before Jer was supposed to get home from his work trip. 

While we were out with the police Landon fell on the scooter and split his chin open. It was an awesome morning! 


Over the weekend we made a stop at RC Willey! Why we brought kids I'm not sure, but with a fun dad and some stores we made it through! 


Monday for FHE we cleaned the pool! As my dad says a family that cleans together stays together!





No comments: