Monday, November 17, 2014

Memory Monday.

Movie night with dad means no room for mom!

Headed over to Sunbeam for some park action. Leah putting her little brother to work. 


Why she like to be upside down I will never know. 


Landon was over playing soccer with his friends the whole time. 


Lulu loving on her dad!


Multipurpose kennel. 


Sprinklers and sandbox are not a good combination. 


Playing with the flutterfly with friends. 


She wanted her ponies to match her hair. 


My kids love to play "rock". When they get out of the shower they lay on the bath mats and pretend to be a rock. We then pick them up and throw the "rock" into the dirty clothes. 




We played boxing on the Wii for family night. The kids were cracking me up with their intensity. Logan was running in place punching. 



You can see the intensity on Landon's face. 



Leah looks like she really is going to take a punch, eyes closed and everything!


She loves this dog!



Jer and I tried to take Landon and Leah on mini mommy/daddy dates. Landon went to the car shop with Jer and I took this little lady out the dinner. There was even face painting while we were there. I love my one-on-one time. 


We even went to the dollar store to pick a prize(It was cheaper then the pedicure she wanted us to go get!)


She was nice to get one for her brothers. 




This little turkey loves this slide...scares me to death. 


Out playing "what animal am I" 


We spotted a owl out on our lightpole. It was pretty cool to see one in real life. 


The tramp is on the patio since we planted our winter grass. It makes for some creative games. 

They were giving this little munchkin high fives as they went around. 


This is how Goose matches. "Be-tus der bof dreen" Can't argue with that. 



Loving the nice weather-FINALLY!


A little sand never hurt anyone...right. 


Western day at school. Some pretty cute cowboys and cowgirl!


Jer went rollerblading this weekend, old school I know, but exercise is exercise. He only made it a little ways and the rubber on his wheels crumbled on him. Like I said, OLD school. He said he couldn't keep a straight face while he was doing it and hoped no one saw him:)


We made cookies after church for something to do! The kids were all excited about it and talking about making them for Santa. Landon wanted to save his cookies until Christmas, I told him that I am more then happy to make a new batch. 



Goose put a little too much flour in his and it wouldn't stick together, but made for some great play-dough!


And to the fun part decorating! 








No comments: