Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Utah.

Lacey and I flew to Utah for my Grandma's funeral. I arrived to snow. Luckily it was light and didn't last long. It's the way I like snow:) It was good to see family, but was super busy with funeral details and hard not having my own form of transportation. I think Lacey was always being held by someone-lots of lulu lovin'.


Grandma getting some time in. 


Lacey loved being entertained by Aunt Shelly. 


Lacey with cousin Lucy. 


This is how we felt about all the funeral plans-tired!!


Cousin beck and lulu. 


Poor Beck is out numbered by all the girls. 


The babies love Uncle Bubba. 



Grandpa got some lulu lovin' in. 


For some reason at one point I was left with three babies. I NEVER want triplets, twins was hard enough. 



Luckily these two showed up to help out with all the babies. 


Grandpa assumed the usual baby holding/sleeping position. 


Jenny's kids were always wanting to hold the lulu bean. 



Shelly took her turn. 


I was able to see Dayvis dance while I was in town. She did a wonderful job!


I think there will be more pictures like this then poor Beck would like. 


Lacey loved Uncle Danny. He loves the little babies and it shows. 



We even got visits from Lexi and Aunt Chan. 


Lacey did awesome traveling. She really is such a good baby!


Landon, Leah, and Logan made me some cards. I missed my kiddos and it was good to be home. I wish they could have come with me. 


I brought them home Scorpion suckers. This picture was about all of the sucker they ate. Not really a big hit like I thought they would be. 




Jer was awesome and took time off work to be with the other 3. He said we need to win the lottery so he can be home all day with the kids! I would love to post pictures of all the fun stuff they did 
-riding bikes at the primary activity, petting cats at the gross pound, dragon poison on the tramp, but my cute husband failed to take one picture while I was gone. So sad:( He learned his lesson for next time!

No comments: