Monday, September 17, 2012

Random Pictures of September.

It is finally starting to cool off here! We have been busy, but nothing really spectacular. So, here is some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. Our bishop is very nice to let us come swim-all the time! They also have 2 cats. Sprinkles the cat and Smokey the cat. My kids are obsessed with them. I don't mind letting them enjoy OTHER peoples pets:)
Landon and Leah are big into "projects". So this is what our quiet-time looks like, most of the time. I love the days where quiet-time is all of them taking a nap!
My kids were fully entertained by the men out fixing the power box right in front of our house.
He can't just smile for the camera.
Leah did her own make-up, a natural don't you think:)
I was refilling the cereal and these two were "helping" me.
Goose couldn't shove it in fast enough
I think I know what to get the Lilos for their birthday. Since my camera is usually accessible this is what I find on it all the time. They are always asking, "can I take a picture?"

No comments: