Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Utah Recap!

I love spending time in Utah with my family. Over the last 7 months I have been in Utah for 4 of them. I love hanging out with family and letting the kiddos play with cousins. This last trip was lots different then in the summer. The kids were not whining all the time and they played well with cousins. I don't know how many time Landon asked if he could go play with the Terry boys and Leah loved to get away from the boys at Laineys house. I don't know where I would be without my family. I know its a lot for us to be there as long as we have over the last couple of months, but I am super appreciative to my fam for putting up with me and my kids. I know that my mom will be happy to have us gone because she gets to sleep in now:) Every morning while we were there they would skip my room and go straight into grandmas room and crawl into bed with her. She even tried to lock the door one morning to sleep a little longer. Landon just laid under the door yelling "grandma it's locked". Gotta love them:) One of my favorite things about being able to spend time in Utah is being close to Grandma Conk. My cute Grandma can barely see but tries to help in anyway she can. The babies love her. She sits and sings to them and has a hard time giving them up. Landon and Leah love her. They get excited when we get to go see Grandma Conk. I don't know how much longer she will be with us, but we will try to spend as much time with her while we still have her here.

We spent a weekend up with Nana Cindy and Grandpa Nielsen.


I dont think I can Thank Brecken enough for all her help. I hope that when she will bring her kids over to my house often so that I can return the favors:) She is so good with my kids. LOVE HER!!!

This is pretty much how it looked every morning when I went to find my kids

My cute Grandma Conk


1 comment:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh my goodness! Saw 2 sweatshirts that I also have in my closet! The 1996 (woah...that's a long time ago!) red one and the Quest! What in the WORLD?! Wow- we had the best time ever back then. Ah...the good old days.