Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Leah

I realize that time goes by way to fast and as I look over my blog I realize that I could be better at keeping track of the little things that my kids do. I was going through some pictures and found some of these treasures. Leah is big into animals. She has substituted animals for babies. I find her doggie "shiver" in Logan's car seat all the time, buckled and all. SHe puts he dog in the bumbo to eat and even puts them down for a nap. She them goes around telling all of us to be quiet so we don't wake her doggies. They go to bed with her and when she is sad that is what she asks for. She has started acting like a kitty too. She crawls around meowing and picking up stuff with her mouth. She stays in character until I tell her that I need Leah here and not the kitty. It's pretty cute. Maybe she will be a vet or something when she gets older.




She also loves to talk to herself in the mirror. She comes by it honestly from her dad! The had part is getting it on film. SHe also loves to sit a sing songs that she makes up. Most of the time they start out with a song that she know but then she goes off on her own lyrics.





Leah has some hair when she wakes up in the morning. I don't know what she does at night but in the morning it is CRAZY. Here it is in all its glory.


No comments: