Tuesday, February 7, 2012

4 Months

We are a little behind with our well-checks, but here are the 4 month stats.
Height: 26 inches
Weight: 19 1/2 pounds.

He is off the chart for weight and in the 97% for head and height. Luckily he is proportionate:) He is seriously the best baby ever. He is happy all the time and I mean all the time. He is constantly cooing and is very vocal. He giggles whenever he sees his dad and Landon and he is a flirt with the ladies. He is rolling side to side and loves grabbing his feet! He never really cries just gets a little fussy but as long as he is fed, has a clean bum, burped, and can see whats going on he is happy. I can drag him anywhere and he just goes with the flow. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for this little boy. I tell everyone that we needed a good baby to even think about having another one:)



1 comment:

The Nortons said...

He is darling! I am glad he is so good :) I was sad to miss his blessing. Glad all went well.