Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Landon

Landon is a curious little boy. I feel like there isn't a second of the day that goes by that this kid is not asking a question. "Mom what's he doing" "where is that car going" "why is that tractor stopped" you get the idea. During movies is the worst. He just can't sit there and watch. THe other hard part to this is now he follows up your answer with "Why" so it is a never ending cycle of questions and answers. BUT, this in one of the reasons that I love this kid so much!
Landon wants to help with whatever you are doing. DIshes, yard work, cooking, cleaning, fixing stuff, you name the kid wants to be right by your side helping. He also want to be doing it just like you. If you have gloves on he wants gloves on. I hope that this is something that he never stops doing. Jer and I try to be good about letting him help so he never looses the desire too. Here are just a few of the picture that I have of my little helper.



I love this one with his tongue out.


THis kids loves his little brother. I feel that I am on the defense all the time to protect poor Logan. Landon wants to hold him all the time and is always in his face. When he wakes up Landon is the first to go running and climbs up on his crib and start talking to his saying "hi baby logan that was a great nap"

No comments: