Monday, April 10, 2017

Memory Monday.

She's such a ham.


He hasn't take the ears off since I got them for him. He also wants to be called "Chester" 


Landon has been struggling a bit. I took him to the Dr. to prove to him that he didn't have strep and that he could quit telling me he was sick and needed to stay home from school. It was actually  a really pleasant afternoon with the little man! We went to lunch and had some one on one time...and then I took him back to school!! 

Taking advantage of the nice nights before it gets too hot and the misquotes are out! 


Landon is taking right after his dad!! I am so grateful for Jer example! Everyone needs a Jer!! 





She loves the camera! 


Beautiful night out blowing bubbles! 




Jer made the kids draw the picture of Lehi's dream instead of reading it. It was the best they have been for scripture study in a LONG time!!  


Movie Morning! Good thing we have a king. 


I helped out in Logan's class for his Easter party. He was so cute with his little sister being there with him. He is loving school and soaking up all that he is learning and seeks to learn more! 





No comments: