Monday, April 3, 2017

April Conference.

Leah had put together eggs for activity days, so i duplicated it for the rest of the kids. They have never been so excited for conference. 

The reality of watching conference. I  have to say it was the first year that I was able to sit down and take note and really enjoy listening to the speakers. 


Conference didn't start till noon so we went on a walk before the first Sunday session. 4 for 4 kids ended up crying for different reasons, but we didn't make it far before Jer and I were done! 


Between sessions we went to the Carsons for Linner. They have a cub course in their back yard that this kids did over and over. They also thought it was great that they got to hang out with friends on a Sunday. 




Lacey wasn't feeling well so she feel asleep for the last session. I love when I get to cuddle her for a minute!! 


No comments: