Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017!!

So grateful for this wonderful Easter Sunday! 


Good looking bunch!! 


Kids had fun finding eggs. Lacey was the first one down the stairs for a head start. She happened to pop open an egg and turned and taunted the kids with by eating all the jelly beans out of it at the bottom of the stairs!! It was all over in less then 5 minutes! If only they could clean their rooms that fast!! 


Easter baskets by the bed kept them happy while they waited for sibling to wake up! 


I am so grateful for my Savior and for the Atonement. I know that I'm not perfect and have made many mistakes in my life, but if it was not for my savior I would be lost! I'm so grateful that he has trusted me to be a mom to my beautiful children and I hope that I can raise them to love and live the gospel! But mostly to have a relationship with their Savior! 

No comments: