Monday, June 27, 2016

The first official week of summer!!!

The boys are finally feeling better. So we made the most of this week. Monday we had the Terry kids so we put them to work tearing up cardboard to burn in the fire. 


Cardboard sleigh rides were also given. 

Tuesday we went swimming. Lacey is a little daredevil and it scares me to death. 


Making a boat of the little pool. I was surprised it actually floated! 


This boys grazes when we swim. Too busy to eat but too hungry not too!! 


Wednesday was a little bit of a relaxing day. I did have all the kids join me for my exercises. 



Thursday we made it to the splash pad in our neighborhood! 






It was a great way to kill the afternoon! 


Friday Jer took the day off and we used our pass of all passes and went to seven peaks. It was super fun and exhausting. I didn't get any pictures of the kids on the big slides but they loved most of them and were asking when we could go back! 








Saturday we went to Lagoon for the afternoon. Jer's new favorite ride the samurai. Landon and Leah are next to him you just can't see their faces. Jer took the two older kids on all the big rides and I stayed in the kiddie area with Logan and Lacey. It worked out pretty good and everyone was happy all day, so I call it a win! 



We finished off the weekend with a trip top Costa Vida and a little game of red light green light on our way out!


It's so nice that they boys are feeling good and that we are able to spend summer they way I like to-BUSY!!! 

No comments: