Monday, June 27, 2016

1 week post op.

It's been a long week. The boys have been absolutely miserable since having their tonsils out. I feel bad for Leah and Lacey because there is not much we can do until they feel better. Lots of popsicles and love! I have made it to the store for a quick trip. Lacey was my cute little shopping buddy. 

Since most our time is spent in the play room we made the most of it with a massive fort. 

They thought it was pretty awesome and I even let them sleep in it! 

I did make Landon go to piano on Tuesday, a week after getting his tonsils out, and I stopped by Grandmas for a little pool time. It was as much for me as it was for the kids to get out. The boys still don't feel great:( I think it might have been the best medicine, some cousin time and some sun. I didn't stay long because I didn't want to overdue it. 








No comments: