Friday, September 25, 2015

LuLu 20 months.

Oh how we love our Lulu bean. She is talking so good and is a little parrot repeating anything and everything! 


Loves markers and coloring on anything BUT paper. 


Is an awesome eater. 


Has some crazy bedhead. 


Is my helper...if that's what you call it. 


Loves to wear my shoes, well, anyones shoes really. 


Is a permanent fixture on my lap for meals and loves to eat my salads with me. 



The counter is her favorite place to sit. 



If Leah leaves her door open you can guarantee her room will be Foofied!


She loves to help in the kitchen and is usually up on the counter(even though I HATE her up there)


20 Months going on 22!


Usually has someone else shoes on. Goose's shoes seem to be the top pick. 


Hot chocolate and a spoon. It's a mess no matter how you try, but she want to be big like her siblings. 


Daddy teasing her with her pants on his head. 









No comments: