Saturday, September 26, 2015

Goose is 4!

Logan is 4. I really can't believe he's 4. He loves to play with friends, cars, and jump in the tramp, he is not as whiny, still is a huge klutz, I love that when he says mom and I say Goose he will continue to say mom until I say "What" not "goose", loves to pretend to shoot spider webs from his hands, I love when he says "Mine eye", rides his bike like it going out of style, is loving playing soccer and has the concept of the game pretty good, is an awesome big brother and is dearly loved by foofie,  loves to tease his older siblings, always asks "are you mad", love to play the Wii but usually wants someone to come and play with him, I absolutely love the way he talks! He hates to get bit by "basquitos", I love this kid with all my heart and I'm so grateful to call him mine!



No comments: