Sunday, September 27, 2015

Kangaroo Zoo

We convinced Goode to go to Kangaroo Zoo for his birthday instead of Chuck-e-Cheese. The kids had an absolute ball playing and jumping and running all over the place. I'm glad I brought my nice camera to get some semi decent shots!



Why they like this elephant I'm not sure, they even found a secret path underneath that they were climbing through. 


Crazy


Waiting for the boys to come down. 



Lulu loved this slide but had a hard time making it to the top. My turn to help and proof that I was there. 


Landon doing some tricks. 


Happy Birthday Gooserellie. 


Karate chopping the heads. 


I couldn't stop laughing looking back through this series of pictures. Pretty good scorpion if you ask me. 







Starting the race. 


A little face plant action. 


Leah was so good to help Lacey up the stairs so she could go down the big slides. 


The face!


She's such a poser sometimes and I love it!


I missed him overtime he went down, so you just get the happy guy at the end!


Trying to get them all looking and smiling(a good smile) is nearly impossible. 


Good times!



No comments: