Saturday, March 7, 2015

We're Moving!!

I swear we have waited for this day for 7 years now! I thought that I would be a little more excited to be moving. I have some incredible friends here and have really grown to love it, I mean them. As excited as I am to be close to family, there is a lot of drama that comes with it and I son't want to deal with it. Having said that it is something that we have wanted and know that it is the best for our little family. Our house sold just ten days after putting it on the market. SO different from our move from Sierra Vista. Our timeline has been a lot shorter then expects which makes for a lot of chaos! Landon and Leah have been as school while most of the packing has been going on. Goose and Lacey have been champs with the whole process. I have been trying to keep it fun because it is a big change for them! Goose had been right there to help us with anything. 

Taking a break!


Lacey loved her Tyty. We are going to be sad not to be able to see him a little all the time now:(


I got out with the girls one last time. 


Lacey was a pill and loved running up and down the ramp. 


Thats a lot of boxes. 


We had one final BBQ before we headed to Utah. It was so sad to say goodbye to friends. They really have been family while we have been here in the Valley. 



Our case said "Good luck in Utah we hope you Freeze"




One last sleep over with the Alexanders. 


You know a picture i never complete without funny faces. Love this bunch of kids!!





No comments: