Thursday, March 5, 2015

Mid-Winter Fair 2015

We got the Mid-winter fair in one more time before leaving the valley for good!! The kids love the rides and Goose was able to ride most of them this year. We love the fair, but I think it's more because of the fact that there not much else that goes on in the valley. 

Loving the merry-go-round. 

In the crazy house. 


Swing Selfie. 


Loving the swings. 


My kids have no fear and did this ride TWICE. It takes you up and drops you straight down! I did it once and will never do it again-I hate heights!


The farris wheel was one of the only rides we could go on together. 


She was a good sport as long as she was not in the stroller. 


The only ride he requested to go on. Luckily he was barely tall enough to ride. 



He was laughing so hard. It was adorable!!


They joys of trying to get my kids to look at me in a sea of people! It doesn't happen!!



No comments: