Monday, March 2, 2015

Memory Monday!

Lacey loves to color with the Chalk. 

She also likes to rub her hand in it and wipe it on my leg.

My little Sunbeam gave his first scripture on Sunday. He did such a good job and was pretty proud of himself when he got to tell everyone to stand up and repeat!

Jumping off the Alexanders playhouse to the tramp. 


We had a tramp full of kids the other night. All we could here was laughing and squealing. The only casualties were my kids and its only because they are sissy's!!!


Ketchup for lunch, yummy!


Leah found this cat in our backyard. She came in and told me "It jumped right to me". Love my little animal lover!


My incredible friends Jen came over to my house to shellac my nails. Royal treatment at its best. 


I love moments like this and the simplicity of life. My beautiful kids and incredible husband sitting enjoying time with one another. Life really is good!


It rained and the kids were dying to get outside after church to use their umbrellas!




No comments: