Friday, January 23, 2015

Mother VS Son Night!

We had a Mother and Son night at TL Waggoner. Landon was super excited for the verses night and I was excited for a little one-on-one time with him. We had some good burgers and played some fun games. 

We had events that we both took turns on and kept score along the way. 
Golf


Darts


My favorite, giant Jenga! I did try to beat him, but somehow he managed to kick my butt. 




The score sheet. I won't live down that he beat me in all but two things! He might have my competitiveness. 


Goofing off with the hula hoops and the end. He is such a social and friendly kid, I love it. 


The event was from 6:30 to 8:30 Landon wouldn't have let me leave early even is I wanted too. He had his two hour block with me and we were going to fill that two hours with anything and everything!! It was a great night with my buddy and I am grateful for the time that I got to spend with him!

No comments: