Monday, January 12, 2015

Memory Monday.

Us Nielsen girls seem to fall asleep in this pocket of dads. Jer was eating up every minute of this little one falling asleep on him. Transition to one nap is tough! 


Pulled out the boxing gloves for a little afternoon entertainment. 



I pulled up her hair for bed and she said "This is how aunt smelly does her hair!" 


They love their new just dance game for the Wii


Stopped by the park on my run to let the little ones play! She was big going down the slide all by herself. Where did my baby go!?


Yep he is shoeless. The park was not really par of the plan, but it was too nice not to stop and play. 


This is the new face she pulls all the time!


What a mess!


Whatever it takes to get dinner ready in peace!


Lacey was having meltdown because I wouldn't hold her. I looked over when she stopped crying. Leah had picked her up and was giving her some loves and cuddles. Melts my heart! I love when she is so tender with her little sister. 


Lacey loving her ride in the stroller. 


Roughing up Landon. 


Lacey loves to read! 





No comments: