Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Nothing too exciting at our house to ring in the new year.

We played a little Wii

Leah is learning how to make friendship braclets. She wanted to keep working on hers instead of playing the Wii. I love it because this is what I spent hours of my preteen years doing with my friends!!



This is how interested the kids were in watching the ball drop. We found some spanish channel because we are old and by 9 we were ready for the kids to be in bed and they don't do very well with late nights(their like their mom, we need our sleep!) The rest of the channels were dropping the ball at 10!


We did some poppers in the back yard. 


Her face kills me. 


Landon couldn't resist throwing them at his brother.


Pretty pleased when she finally threw it hard enough to pop. 


Ready to jump on the duds. 


Dad helping out. 


New Years family shot minus lulu, she was ready at her normal eight o'clock bed time!


Happy New Year!!!


No comments: