Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Countdown!

Our advent Calender is keeping us plenty busy.

"Dasher. Dancer, fix-it-felix." Or that's how my kids sing it. 
Painting ornaments.  

Hot Chocolate


Crafts


Gingerbread Men




Lulu was too busy eating the candy off to look at the camera.



My friend Jen had us over for dinner and we made candy Christmas trees. 




Someone is doing the twelve days of Christmas for us, Jer is bound and determined to catch them. 


Some mad fort making skills. 


Gingerbread houses! I thought about buying a kit for them to put together, but I think it takes away from the fun of trying to get it to stand:)




One of my favorite goodies to make. Chocolate, carmel and pretzels! 


I let the kids open a present early, PJ's for their polar express party at school. They were in old boxes that I had. Goose got the one with Waffles and was as pleased as punch. He said "Yook Dad, more Waffles" I may have over thought Christmas for him...


We walked around the neighborhood to see the lights. 


It was a year of the Twelve days of Christmas. I did 12 christmas stories and goodies for the kids. 12 days of Christmas for Jer and someone secretly did it for us by bringing a piece of a nativity every night. 


Sugar Cookies for Santa!


Decorating them!

Foofie got to eat them! She sat her for a good 20 minutes  eating her cookie at the big table. 








No comments: